Epoxy resins can be formulated to cure under a wide range of conditions. However no one resin system is ideal for all conditions. Walker Technical ensures each and every one of its resin systems is formulated for optimum performance.
Technowrap™ ULT (Ultra Low Temperature) has been created with the cold North Sea winters in mind.
- Takes around 24 hours to cure at 15ºC (current LT resin takes around 24 hours at 20°C)
- No forced cure (heat blanket) required
- Quicker return to service
- Less down time
- Also suited to structural repairs where substrate temperature is very low
- Still offers a good working life at low ambient temperatures (i.e. doesn’t cure too quickly)
- Technowrap VULT (Very Ultra Low Temperature) resin in development - aim for full cure in 24 hours at 10°C – Currently undergoing testing